Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I am behind

My laptop died so I didn't have a card reader for a while. Then I went on the retreat with some Just Cards friends so I am way behind on posting cards. I hope to go crazy for a while posting. so there will be lots of posts over a short time coming. I don't think a lot of people check out this blog but I hope you are enjoying the cards. Once I catch up, I will offer some blog candy so be sure you come back in a week or so to check it out! Let's start with a mother's day card I did quickly for my mother in law.
I find card go much quicker if I try to use things I have partly done so in this case, I had the flower background around from a class I did on one page wonders. The background stamps are from Stampin Up. The flower in the front is from Stampendous. The textured background is Cuttlebug.

No comments:

Post a Comment