This was a card I did for my son in law. The words and pop up were cut with my Silhouette.
Tuesday, June 12, 2018
Monday, June 11, 2018
Sunday, June 10, 2018
I played making cards a couple weeks ago.
The one above was made with an Altenew die.
The background is the new Stampin Up basket weave embossing folder.
These cards below were done designed with the Paper Pumpkin kit. I didn't totally follow the design.
The card below included flowers I stamped using Altenew's Vintage Roses stamp and dies. The rest of it was from the Paper Pumpkin kit.
The background on the card below was done stamping the flower over and over on the background. Most of the parts were from the Paper Pumpkin kit.