Saturday, December 26, 2009

Winner of the Blog Candy

Sorry I didn't annouce the winner of the blog candy yesterday but I have the name today. I put the names of all the followers, people who made comments and people who said they told someone else about the candy on pieces of paper and had one of my sons pull the name. The winner of that beautiful paper from Paper Temptress is Della Warr! Congrats Della!! Would you send a note to my personal email where you would like the paper send. My email is fayeaowens@gmail.com.

I just posted another card on the Paper Temptress Blog. Please have a look!

Faye

3 comments:

  1. Faye! Just did a quick run through of all the cards you've made since Dec. They are darling! Love those images! Very Festive too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHOOOO HOOOOO!!!! I'm jumping up and down. I'm so excited. I never win anything.
    Thanks Faye!!!!!

    ReplyDelete