Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Same cards...or not!

I got an amazing group of stamps from I Brake for Stamps today.  They were a grab bag I got. These are cards I made with one of the stamps tonight.   Both cards are made with the same words and stamps.
The words were created by my daughter. The card above was colored with colored penciles and OMS. The background is enbossed with my cuttlebug.


The second one is the same stamp and words. This time I painted the image with a pearlized paint. It is far more shiny than the picture shows. Then it was distressed. I also stamped over the colored image with my crackle paint stamp from I Brake for Stamps. The borders are metalic copper paper.

So there you have two cards that are almost alike and nothing alike at the same time!

2 comments:

  1. It's amazing how different cards can be with the same stamps. I love them both, and that crackle effect is just perfect!

    Hugs,
    Snoopy :D

    ReplyDelete