Saturday, December 5, 2009

More hÄnglar & stÄnglar and Magnolia

I am still busy getting cards done for the craft show at work on Friday. What I don't sell, may be coming to you! LOL

These two cards are done with stamps from hÄnglar & stÄnglar and Magnolia.



I just couldn't coverage up the music on "Musical Christmas"  The paper itself was beautiful. It is more sparkle-ly than the picture show. That is always the case. The stamp is from Magnolia. I colored her with colored penciles adn copics, using OMS to blend the colored pencils.


I called this card "Jumping for Joy" The stamp is from hÄnglar & stÄnglar Isn't she adorable! I colored her with Copic, Sharpie and Bic markers except for her hair. I didn't have the right markers so I used colored pencils.




Be on watch later today because some amazing Blog candy is going to be offered right here thanks to Paper Temptress.

1 comment: