Thursday, December 3, 2009

Snowy Stampscape

Earily this morning, before work, I made this card. It is a Stampscape style card. Some of the stamps are from Stampscape. Some are from other companies. I used a stamp pad I got from Tuesday Morning and a brayer to do the background.  After I did the stamping in black and green, I used a gel pen. to add the snow.  I did two of these.


When I trimmed the orignal picture to make the card, I had this piece of paper left with these two trees. They were too pretty to throw away so I designed this card so I could use them.  The papers I used for my stampscape images is from Paper Temptress.  It is the unltra glossy cardstock and I have to say I love working with it.


3 comments:

  1. Such BEAUTIFUL cards! You have a gift, my friend!

    Hugs,
    Snoopy :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are just getting better and better with those Stampscape stamps!! Gorgeous cards! Did you get your paper yet?

    ReplyDelete