Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Betty's Blog Challenge




Betty is having a blog challenge with some blog candy for a prize. I would love to win the candy she is offering so I just had to participate. Here is a link to her blog.
So lets talk about the details of my card. In the background there are some leaf shaped paper doilies. I also distressed the edges with my favorite vintage photo distress ink. The pumpkin and leaf die cuts are by Making Memories. The scarecrow stamp is from I Brake for stamps. Shapes behind the scarecrow are Nestibilities. The lacy border was done with a border punch from Martha Stewart. The Arrow is a foam stamps I had that I used a crackle background stamp on afterwords. The crackle stamp was from I Brake for Stamps. The "Fall" letter are canvas letters from Making Memories.


The scarecrow was colored with colored pencils and blended with OMS. Tired of details yet? Well, I didn't stop there. Inside, I distressed a white paper and stamps some leaves with some Stampin Up stamps.
I would tell you to rush over to Betty's Blog and play too but then I would have more competition. Okay, just kidding. Go try out her sketch too. : )

3 comments:

  1. Faye! Thanks for playing, did you leave your link to this card in the comments? YOU MUST!
    Your card is AWESOME!!! Love all the deets AND the lacey leaf shaped doily is perfect! Where did you find that stuff????
    Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card Faye. I know you will win...Loz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card, Faye! I really hope you win!

    Hugs,
    Snoopy :D

    ReplyDelete