Monday, September 14, 2009

S is for seahorse and shells

I have used the Taylored Artwork stamps over and over and I never cease to love them. The details and design are wonderful. They are hard to find but well worth the effort. I colored the seahorse with copics. The background of the seahorse is done with copics and distress inks. The shell background is embossed with white embossing powder. The stamps are from I Brake for Stamps. Then I went over the images with the same distress ink used on the center. It makes me want to go to the beach!

5 comments:

  1. I'm up for a trip to the beach LOL. Beautiful card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Beautiful Faye. Lovely colouring...Loz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card Faye and I love the seashells alot. A walk on the beach right now would be nice.

    ReplyDelete