Sunday, September 6, 2009

Tim Holtz masked card


On Inkyfunstampers, someone posted a video of Tim using his masks. Here is a link to that video. When I went out of town to a craft store, I found he had small packages of them too so I got some to try. Neither the big ones or small ones were expensive. I paid about $2.50. So here is the card I did last night. The paper was originally yellow/white. I pleased the masked and used pine needles distress ink. Then I tried to move the mask slightly and add the leaves. I should have let it dry more before trying the second layer. This time I used vintage photo distress ink. The words are a rub on.
If you see some, give it a try. I am going to look for them again. It was lots of fun.

1 comment:

  1. Great card, have to se if I can try that someday!
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete