Saturday, September 5, 2009

R is for Rhino

and r is for rose too. I made the Rhino card and loved it too much to sent it off for the swap. The Rose card is the official R card I used for the alphabet swap for Justcards.
The stamp used on the Rhino card is from Taylored Artwork. The face is more dimensional than the picture shows. I added a second level and shaped it with my fingers. I colored it with gray and blue-gray colored pencils and then went over it with a pearl-ly white water color. The white paper is left over textured wallpaper from doing my craft room. The background was done with my Cuttlebug. I just happened to have a yarn to add the details that had the perfect green and orange in it.
This one is done with a Stampin Up set of stamps that is retired. the green curls are done with a die cut from Quickutz.

No comments:

Post a Comment