Friday, April 20, 2018

Painting class

I went to one of those wine and paint classes. I don't drink wine but I was hoping to meet people and I liked the painting they were doing.  The company is called Painting with a Twist.

The teacher was nice but I think I was the only one not drinking or there with a group.  I was a little disappointed I didn't get to visit much with people. 

This is an in progress picture. 


The class added some big branches and some stumps but I felt this looked more like the beach at the cottages. 



I will warn you that my photos of my painting are always better than the actual painting. I am not sure why that happens. 

A friend just came back from Italy. I asked her some of her picture to try and paint one.  We will see how that goes. 

HAVE A CREATIVE DAY!



2 comments:

  1. Have fun with the painting Faye. I would love this as I do like wine...Loz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful painting. I can almost hear the waves rolling in!!

    ReplyDelete