Monday, April 9, 2018

Altenew Flowers

I splurged and got this die set from Altenew.  I learned about this company while watching videos of Jenny McGuire and Creativation. It was either sold out or I didn't have the money each time I went to get it.  This is the Peony Dream set of dies. You can get one HERE. I have been using it a lot and I don't think I am done.

  The above card is one of the big cards I do for work. The background was embossed with a 8.5 by 11 inch embossing folder.  I printed the words on card stock.

Then I decided to start using up some scraps.  These are smaller 5 by 7 cards that I made for the woman's group to have if we want to send out a group card. 


The words "With sympathy" were hot foiled and cut with my Todo machine.  They were on sale at my favorite Craft Outlet store. 


The card below is a little special because I used paper I had colored with alcohol ink previously.  I had colored photo paper with Ranger alcohol inks. 
The words, "you are loved" are from a Stampin Up set. 


Here is a close up so you can see the colored papers. 


One last one with velum in the background.  I think I am going to leave it without a sentiment. 



1 comment:

  1. WOW!! Fabulous cards and stamp set Faye. I Love how you cut out and made 3d flowers..Loz

    ReplyDelete