Thursday, April 12, 2018

Loads of Cards

Once I get the Silhouette set up, I hate to stop cutting. Typically it is stored in a closet when not in use but once I get it out, I like to cut lots of images.  Here are a lot of cards I did. They are mostly the large cards I do for work. The files should all be from the Silhouette store.


I think I have a second one of these cut out waiting to put on a cards. 


This cow was for my granddaughter. She recognizes the machine and usually asks me to cut out a pig for her. I convinced her to try a different animal this time and it was a cow. 


This fish was tricky to put together. I think the designers can do a better job of helping us know suggested colors. In this one, I cut one of the fins in red because I thought it was part of the month and then had to cut it a second time. 




The flamingo below is also die cut. The background was tissue paper that I attached to white card stock with clear mat medium. 




1 comment: