Monday, April 9, 2018

Easter stuff!

I will start with cards.  I combined two designs I got from the Silhouette store to make these. The insides are pop ups. 




I gave them out to my grandchildren and 1 to an employee to give her mother. 



I also made the little baskets with my envelope punch.  I got my envelope punch at Stampin Up. I filled them with a few pieces of candy and gave them to my employees - and the other leaders in the department - and my grandkids.


This final project so so easy.  It was a free file from Silhouette. I resized it a bit to get what I wanted and then it was just cut and add a candy in it. So very easy!  I was almost out of candy so I only made a few.  I gave them to the leaders to give to their children and nephews. 







1 comment:

  1. Fabulous cards and bunny baskets faye. I LOVE the pop up design inside the cards..loz

    ReplyDelete