I drew this on a coloring app on my phone. Just my finger as a pencil ...and I have stubby, chunky fingers. I was happy with what I got and think it shows some of that I have learned so far.
1. You rarely see the whole iris/pupil of an eye. You lid covers it partly. This could have been more but not bad.
2. There needs to be a reflective white spot in the eye or it doesn't look alive.
3. There are small lines above and below the lid and that is where the lasses come out.
4. The eye ball does not fill the whole socket.
5. Studying pictures of eyes helps.
Of course I have a lot more to learn but I am pleased with my start.
Have a creative day.