Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Cards from Midnight Madness

Below are the cards I did for Midnight Madness. Midnight madness is a yearly craft night my church does. I have offered Christmas cards at it for several years. These are the ones from this year.
This one is done with new Stampin Up dies from the holiday catalog and the star border punch, also from Stampin Up . 



The stamp and dies from this card are also from Stampin Up and retired, I think. 



More Stampin Up here. This is a stamp and die set. I think yo ucan still get it from Stampin Up. 


It is a Stampin Up year! More cards with Stampin Up stamps. 



Finally, another Stampin Up set. I love this set. Beautiful!!

The pattern papers are purchased at Tuesday Morning.  They also learned to do lined envelopes to go with their cards. 

Have a creative day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment