Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Learning to draw

I am sorry for those how are here at my blog for card making, I am going to include some other things...but I will also catch up on some cards. I have been sharing things on Facebook more since there is more exposure but I have had this blog a log time and won't be giving it up.:)

I don't think I can draw well at all but I have been watching YouTube videos to learn. I also had someone taking one of my classes from work that gave me some pointers. My first lesson in my online class was to do morphing faces with 2 sets of eyes being the eyes for three people. I haven't completed it yet but here is my sketch and I am so proud!

There are words in the hair for the different ages of woman. I am planning on painting the hair in pinks and purples. I hope painting this doesn't wreck it. I am a little worried. 
The class is with Effy Wild and called Radiant II

Have a creative day!

No comments:

Post a Comment