Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Manager Christmas Card

Part of the reason I stopped posting every day was because I am now over the activities for the woman at my church.  I am responsible for a "Super Saturday" activity in Nov so I had to make some things very fast.  This is one of the cards we will be doing for the card class part of this activity.  I am offering 3 cards free of charge however, I am asking for a donation of a small item to give to the Veteran's Home. The items I am requesting can all be picked up at the dollar store.

So here is the first of the simple cards they will be doing. The stamp is one I got at I Brake For Stamps.  I must have liked it because I have two. That will be perfect for a class though! I checked the website for the stamp and did n't see it but there is a digital version available if  you are interested. http://ibrakeforstamps.com/mangerdigitalimage.aspx




1 comment: