Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Whales With My Daughter

I have been playing catch up on my blog. This posting is from July when my daughter visited.  She and I did whales together. These are still using Let's Make Art lessons.  The last picture is my first whale framed. I just did that this week in order to enter it into a art contest at work.

This is my talented daughter Sarah.  Wish we lived closer and could be together more. 



 Here is a closeup of her whale. 


My whale turned out lighter and I actually like my first whale better. 


And this is my first whale framed for a competition at work.  I have no expectation to win. I just like for people to see my art.  I love how the frame and mat colors work with this painting. 


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful framed whale and your daughter's whale is so beautiful Faye..loz

    ReplyDelete