Here you can see it closer.
And a couple of these.
So of course I don't have a TODO machine. I had to figure out something myself. I started trying it in my cuttlebug, just to see what it would do. It tore the paper when used to emboss.
Then I tried my laminating machine. I layered the metal piece, foil, cardstock and wrapped in a folded piece of printer paper. My daughter helped. She was here visiting. It took many many runs through the laminating machine. I did have a slight success. You can see the image slightly. You can see the foil on the edges though. Kind of smeared. The foil was pink.
Here was the next attempt. I heat it up on the stove and then ran though the laminator.
It really didn't help but I might try again. Instead, we decided to use it like a stamp and try some sticky embossing powder. Come back tomorrow to see the results.