Sunday, January 12, 2014

Musical Card Class

The theme for card class this week was music

 This one is done with the word strip punch from Stampin Up for the piano keys. The white strip is a Stampin Up punch too.  The red flourish was from a flourish set of stamps I have had a long time.


The background on this one is a cuttlebug embossing folder and the words and music note, I cut out with my new Silhouette Cameo


This one was fun, We had cut out the guitar, I used some circle nesting dies for they hole. The strings are thread. There strings are connected with brads. You can find the template for the Guitar can be found at http://stampinspot.com


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards you made Faye! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome music theme cards Faye, my BIL was a music major in college. These would be great for him. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete