Monday, January 20, 2014

Ahoy, it's a baby shower

Had a baby shower for my daughter-in-law and son last weekend. I have a new grandson who will be born the end of February or early March. My other daughter-in-law Amy helped out putting things together.
Here is the banner I did. I designed the pennants with the Silhouette. I bought the anchor, lifesaver, and boat patterns and cut with the Silhouette too. The life saver was made with diapers over a wire frame.

These blue jello cups with orange slice boats were a big hit for eating and decorating. 
Wrapped silverware and napkins with hemp and lifesavers candy
Fishing Bobbers added to the punch.

. Made more of the layered dishes with hot glue, candle sticks and dollar store plates. Then just wash them with hot water and they come apart after. 

My daughter-in-law did these great cupcakes and I added toppers. 

And here is a quilt great grandma did for the new baby! Beautiful. 
Had some really fun games too. Lots of fun and all kinds of creative. 


2 comments:

  1. Wow, looks like everyone had fun! Wish I could have been there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic photos Faye. Congrats on the coming grandson..Loz

    ReplyDelete