Saturday, November 27, 2010

New Pop up card this year

I made another pop up Christmas tree card. There are many more that I did last year so you can check the archives if you want to see more. I did it with a die I got from Stampin Up. Iy was expensive but I love the cards I have done with it. This card is for a friend's grandchild. He has asked to pay for it but I am going to give it to him.  The front is a  hÄnglar and stÄnglar stamp. I love these even more than Magnolia but that are even harder to get. A friend in Sweden has treated me to some stamps and images.
I colored it with Copic markers.
Here is the tree. I have added several pictures so you can see it opening.



The tree has been decorated with Stickles, die cuts and punches. The die cuts were from Cuttlebug. The "balls" are punches from a regular little circle punch. I then took a white highlighter to each ball circle to give it dimension. The tree border is an EK punch.

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a lot of love went into your art Faye, and I sure am enjoying trying to figure out you created it all. Thanks for sharing. Love ya, Audrey

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Faye! that is an AWESOME card! that tree is just fun!!! lovely coloring too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty darn kewl pop-up tree!
    Love them hAnglar stAnglar images, had a friend buy some for me last year that lives in Sweden.

    Shell~Alaska♥

    P.S. I'm on the ban wagon to nix word verifications on blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic card!

    Hugs,
    Snoopy :D

    ReplyDelete