Sunday, November 21, 2010

Even more cards

So here is the first card. Tthe image was a gift. The red and white shapes are left over from a Christmas card from last year and is done with a Spellbinders die. I colored it with Copics.
The image used below was a gift from my friend Annika. It is hÄnglar and stÄnglar stamp.  I colored it with Copics.

This one is also an image from my friend. It is a Magnolia stamp. The embossing on the background is a Cuttlebug folder. The red background shape is a Spellbinder die. The coloring is copics again

The Santa stamps are by High Hopes. The word stamp is Stampin Up. The coloring is copics and the a little colored pencil to shade the beard. I also used Diamond Sticklers to decorate the trim on his hat.


This santa is also High Hopes.  I don't remember who did the Happy Holidays words.  Coloring was done with Copics again.  The hat trim has Stickles again.
This image was another gift and is colored with copics.
This one was done with a sticker set I got at Tuesday Morning. I did the embossing on some beautiful metallic paper with a Cuttlebug folder. It is the reverse side of the background paper with the little +'s on it. I got that at Tuesday Morning too.  I used the extra little snowflakes and gems on the simple embossed Christmas trees.

Here is another image that was a gift. It is colored with copics.  The Santa is High Hopes.

This is the inside of one of the cards. It with done with an EK border bunch. I loved home it layered.

These didn't sell too well. Of all the cards I posted today, I have 5 left. Do you wonder if you will get one for Christmas?


4 comments:

  1. These are so awesome and festive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soo many Beautiful cards Faye..Hope you are feeling better..Hugs..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards! I am so jealous that you have all this time and so many great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonmderful cards Faye! =)

    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete