I have orders for a bunch of these so I am working at getting more done. They have to be simpler than the first one so that I can get them done quickly. It has been a learning experience. This is the front of the second one I did.
Here is the tree for this second pop up tree card. The tree pieces have been shaded with teal ink. The birds are a EK punch. The flourishes are a Quickutz die.
This is the front of the third one. The words are even from a piece of scrapbbok paper that I cut out.
The tree inside was done by running the paper through the Cuttlebug. The ornaments are from a Stampin Up tag stamp. The tree skirt was done with a Fiskers punch.
I like the texture of the embossing folder but it does make the tree slightly thicker when folding it up.
This is the area for the giver to write on. It was down with a corner punch. Okay, at east 3 more to go. I better get back to work.