These were done with another set of paper from K & Company. $3.99 for several sheets of paper , chipboard, and stickers. I used Vintage Photo distress ink on almost everything, even the brad on the flower. I made the flower with punches from Stampin Up.
This was done with the same set of paper as the set above. The flowers are dimensional stickers from that same kit. I did add the ribbon, which was not in the set. The corners on the center piece square was done with a Stampin Up punch.
I did them all in about 2 hours. Nothing fancy but still nice. Sometimes you just have to do what you have to do to get the task done.