Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Cards for Local hospitals

In 2020, I made several of these cards. I sent some of them to the local hospital to thank the doctors and nurses there. I also made some for others to send to doctors and nurses they know. I also was asked to make a set for the local museum to save for a future Covid exhibit. I am quite proud to be part of the museum. The also asked to catalog a photo I took, and images of some art journal pages I did. 


These are done with a digital image from Unity Stamps.  I printed the on watercolor paper. 
I ironed the images to help set the ink, want tried to avoid getting them very wet as well. 


Then I used water colors to paint the images. 


I used this verse inside some of them 




I used colors that were close to the colors worn in the hospital I sent them to. 


 

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous cards and congrat's on being asked to exhibit them in the museum Faye..Loz

    ReplyDelete