Tuesday, September 10, 2019

A Jar of Tulips


I don't often do the same project twice. There are so many things to paint, I don't want to do the same thing when I can do something new.  In this case, I painted this project by Let's Make Art. It is shown that the bottom of the page.  I decided I had to do it again with a Ball canning jar.  I loved how the jar came out and was afraid I was going to wreak it with the flowers so I have some in progress pictures. 



This is where I was painting.  I am at my parents house.  I have spent a lot of time there this year helping my mother who is ill. This was in April but I am catching up posting some pictures.  

Really loved how the jar came out. 


And this is the finished project . I left it in my mom's bedroom for many months so she would always have flowers. :) 


This was the first one I did.  I love the colors in some of the tulips. 




And here is the first and second one together.  I should do paint projects over again more often because there is a lot of improvement between these and they were done within a day of each other. 

Hope you have a creative day! 

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous painting Faye. The second one is so much more colourful...loz

    ReplyDelete