Monday, September 11, 2017

Day 148 African Visions


This is for the AALL& Create Challenges.  It is the Africa Challenge.  These are the iteam they asked to be included. 
  • Warm, bright colors 
  • Repeated ethnic patterns
  • Charms, pearls, metallic wire…
  • Words or text
  • Textures, cracks, rust effect...
It says you don't have to include all. I started with this canvas I collaged.  I used an old wallpaper book I had. The wallpaper have the monkey, zebra, and elephant. 


Then I added the people.  The faces and bodies are paper that I painted on after they were glued on.  



The faces are cooper paper. 






The earrings are metal rings glued on. 


I used these in the piece. 
  • Warm, bright colors 
  • metallic wire…
  • Textures, cracks, rust effect...

Have a Creative Day. 



2 comments: