Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Card Class continues with a travel theme

I have been having card classes but not always getting the cards posted here. Life is full but I know recording them here is good as a record.  The theme of this class was travel. 

This was a simple card. the butterflies were punched from a paper designed with maps. the florish was from an old acrylic set of stamps I had. The words are printed. The paper and ink were from Stampin Up. Blackberry Bliss and  Whisper White


This one is a stamp from Unity. I love Angie Girls by Angie Bloom http://www.unitystampco.com/product-category/angiegirls-by-angie-blom/
I colored her with copics and some markers I got at Tuesday Morning.  The braided part is from http://brandyscards.com/stampin-up-rain-or-shine-stamp-set/. It is much easier than it looks.  The website includes a templete and video. Inside the card it says" Life is a beautiful ride"


The stamps on this one are from an old Stampin Up set.  A 2004 set called Travel Post. The embossing folder is from The Paper Studio. The papers were some of the bargains from Tuesday Morning.



This was a last minute card I did. I wanted one more. These shells are some of my most favorite stamps. They are from I Brake For Stamps. I can't remember where the chair came from. I thought it was I Brake for stamps but I couldn't find it on her site.  Paper was Stampin Up. Pool Party and Whisper White. The ink was Bermuda Bay.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a lovely day.


1 comment: