Sunday, March 9, 2014

Children's cards - past classes

I am behind on posts as always but wanted to catch a few friends up on what we were doing in classes. Plus, if people in class get the old kits, they need something to see to know what they are making. :)

A past class was on children's cards. Here they are
Here is a Hello Kitty card.  Hello Kitty is a die. It had to be cut in each of the colors and then layered. The Happy Bday was also a die. The solid color papers were Stampin Up and the print paper, something I got at Tuesday Morning.


I love this monster card. The stamps are from Stampin Up. The eyes are layered punches.  I made template sheet to make this. If you would like the template, tell me in comments and I will send you one. Have't figure out how to attach them here.


This doesn't really show in the picture but it is layered. SO cute!
The last was a Christmas kids card. Precious Moments. Found the scrapbook paper at Tuesday Morning and just used the corner for the image. Other layers and punch for the corners.

1 comment: