Saturday, December 28, 2013

Elf Card Holder

I am so far behind on posts but I don't want to skip. I won't be in order but there will probably be a lot of posts this week while I am off work.

I did these punch art elves.  The head is the SU Ornament punch, Ears are the wings of the SU bird punch, The band on the hat is the SU decorative strip. The circles for eyes and nose are from the SU owl punch. Then there is the red square. 

 And then we made these boxes that how about 3 cards even if they have some 3D embellishments. Made the box with the envelope punch. I don't remember the measurements but will come back and add them later. 
I also did this card for a friend to give her daughter for when the Christmas Elf left on Christmas Eve. 

Just and adorable elf.  I supplied materials for Farmers Insurance to make cards for the local Veteran's Home. We used more of these elves on some of these cards as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment