This is a 8 1/2 by 11 frame. The red paper is Cherry Cobbler from Stampin Up. The rest is just papers I found. The paper behind the "I" is a plain paper with the red design stamped.
- Background paper is 81/2 by 11
- Black squares are 2 1/2 by 2 1/2
- patterned paper squares are 2 1/4 by 2 1/4
- The letters were cut with the Classic Font Cricut cartridge.
- The little vines are separate from the letters and done with the pieces from an EK vine border punch
- The bird and butterflies are done with Stampin Up products. Punch for the bird and embosslet for the butterflies.
- Other shapes are dies by Spellbinders.
- The "Together Forever" stamp is Stampin Up
I cut out most of the pieces for 53 of these. CRAZY!! I cut everything but the vines and bird punch for 53!! Well, I think everyone loved it which is really nice. Sadly, I will probably have to cut one more for my daughter for Christmas.