Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Thank You Snoopy

 When I flew into St Louis to start my vacation, I was able to meet Snoopy from JustCards for lunch. She gave me this wonderful Stampscapes stamp from a store she shops at. Her daughters helped her go through my blog and group to see what I already had so they could get me something new. Aren't they wonderful!! I don't have a ton of supplies with me here at the cottages in Michigan but I colored this with copic markers and then used Colorbox cat eye chalks to shade the edges.

I don't have the same lights here to take the picture. Hope the colors show up okay. 


Thank you so much Snoopy!

2 comments:

  1. That is so sweet!!! Hope you had fun in St. Louis!! We go there 1-2 times a month because my parents live there and there is tons to do!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soo beautiful Faye..Loz

    ReplyDelete