Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Shape Card

Here is a recent card I did for a JustCards swap. The theme of the swap was any card shape besides a rectangle.  My partner in the swap was my friend Elenor in Sweden.  The outside scalloped circle was done witht he Stampin Up die. The others were done with Nestibilities except the smallest one which was done with a Stampin Up punch. The word is from Stampin Up  as well as the punches used to cut out the parts. The hummingbird was an image gift from someone.  It was colored with Copics.

Have a happy day!

4 comments:

  1. That card is what's wonderful!!! Love the coloring :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and colours Faye...Loz

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked the card, some of my friends thought the layers looked like a really good cake! =)

    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, Faye! Your use of color is extraordinary!

    Hugs,
    Snoopy :D

    ReplyDelete