Sunday, March 28, 2010

Follow your Heart Fairy

When it comes to coloring, these hÄnglar and stÄnglar stamps are great fun. This is a rescued fairy. Why you ask? Well I started coloring it the two shades of teal and then picked up the wrong color for the inner wings. I thought it was a pink. I have least it partly colored for a long time. Since the image was a gift from a friend in Sweden, I didn't want to waste it but I wasn't sure that to do.  I finished it up the other night and think the background colors make it work okay. 

The fairy is colored with Copic markers. The punched areas were done with Stampin Up punches. The glass bubble things were from a swap.   I can't remember what they are called. I am trying hard to use stuff up from in my home. I sure have a lot of stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment