Sunday, February 8, 2009

I have had problems with my nternet for a couple days so I have a lot of cards to post but this is one I did this morning. I got a new container of Liquid Applique and wanted to use some.

The frosting is punched out with a Stampin Up scallop punch. I trimmed it off and made a cupcake bottom by hand. The flame is a petal from a flower punch. Then I used the liquid applique on the scalloped part. While wet, I added the bugle beads fro sprinkles. Then I heated the liquid applique and it puffs up. This holds the beads in place without glue.

The red confetti background is a Stampin Up stamp and the background was done with a cuttlebug folder.

Try one!!


  1. Hi Faye, this card looks great and real fun to make too. I must try one like that sometime. Your blog is doing really well. I can't believe how much visitors you have had already. I only have half the visitors you do and you have just got started! Well done
    Hugs Lora