Thursday, March 4, 2010

Blog Award

I have received this award from two of my friends: Meg and Snoopy !
Aren't they wonderful!

My nominees are wonderful too and their blogs reflect that. I tried to nominate some different blogs than Snoopy and Meg but we have a lot of common friends.




THE NOMINEES ARE:
1. Holly's Blog
2.Queen La Rubba
3.Paper Temptress
4.Janet's Creations
5. Vickie's Addiction
6.Ellis Crafts
7. Sarah Scraps
8. Cody's Nans Blog
9. Cheryls
10. My Inky Fingers

THE RULES:
1. Comment on this blog.

2. Cut and paste the award logo and use it on your own blog.

3. Nominate 10 blogs that make your heart smile.

4. Link to your nominees within your blog post.

5. Comment on their blogs to let them know they received the award.

6. Link back to the person who gave you the award to show your appreciation.

Please check out some of these blogs!

5 comments:

  1. Faye, Thanks so much!! I will follow through and complete the rules. I am very busy the next couple of days. Will shoot for the first of the week. Thanks for sharing all your wonderful tallent. Have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! =)
    I have to figure out my nominees now! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Thank you Faye very much! This is really a special honor! I am so happy that you like my blog and that I am one of your top 10 favs! Super special! Thank you Thank you Thank you! Big Hugs your way!!!
    HAPPY CRAFTING!!
    HUGS
    Rach ~ Queen La Rubba

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Faye, I am glad to know you like my work. You always do such a supper job and I am happy to recieve this award.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Smile :))) I just came by to let you know that I had something for you on my blog :))

    Thanks Miss Faye :) you are wonderful and your art is so outstanding!

    ReplyDelete