Monday, October 23, 2017

Birthday cards

I will not be posting daily. I have taken on some additional responsibilities at church and can not continue to do this daily and keep up. I will continue to post far more than I did before I started this challenge and hope you will continue to come visit.

Here are a couple large birthday cards I did for work. I did them in pairs this time so there are now 4 done for next year out of the 40 or so that I need to do.


The card above loses something in the photo. It is clear plastic paper with balloons over a blue glitter paper. I don't think you see the blue at all here. The words are cut with the Silhouette. 


This second are is cone with Stampin Up stamps and dies, as well as some vert pretty paper. 

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous cards faye. Hope to see you posting on a regular basis..loz

    ReplyDelete