Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Life goes on

I haven't posted here much but I am going to post a bunch. I think only one person views my blog anymore so I apologize for posting so much at once. This is just a good way to keep record of what I have done.

My life is a bit crazy. I have been helping some of my kids as they return to school and are dealing with different challenges.  My company announced they are closing the local office Dec 2016 and I decided to move with the company rather than loss my job. This means for the next few years I am going to live in Michigan and support multiple households. I already spent a month training people in Michigan to replace people here.  I did apply and get a new job within the company with a nice raise, thankfully. My mother-in-law had a stroke in Dec and is party paralyzed. We have been making trips to visit although we are not much help. And just this week, we learned that my sister-in-law has brain cancer.

Needless to say, things are crazy at home but art still helps to calm me and brings me piece. I am still doing the art online journaling class.  I am taking piano lessons.  Still doing card classes just not as much. I am going through my craft supplies to decide what will go and what will stay. I did a photo challenge early this year but couldn't keep up.

Going to make an annoying amount of posts.

Sorry Loz! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment