Sunday, March 16, 2014

Alligator Punch art card

This is one of the cards for class on Friday. I just love it and had to share it. I used Mandy's website to get me going. http://mandysstampinspot.blogspot.com/2012/08/baby-dragon-punch-art.html
She is from Australia and I think some of out punches are a little different.
Here is the card
Just love him. Hope you do too.
I used Green Gumball and Pistachio Pudding colored paper with a little black and white.   The punches I used were : The 2 by 1 3/8 oval oval, the smaller oval, Boho Blossom punch, circles and heart are from the Owl punch, the 1 3/8 circle the trim the oval for the mouth.  All shading was down with Green Gumball ink. White gel pen for the highlights.
Mandy's website shows the number of shapes.  Here is the image of the shapes from her website. I will replace this picture with on of my own this week .


Let me know if you try to make one too.

4 comments:

  1. VERY cute....well done Faye...tfs...Hugs Gillian xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super adorable Faye.. Thanks for the link..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card you made, great use of punches! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete