Tuesday, March 12, 2013

A variety of cards from card class

We did these cards in February fro card class.  I printed the words and tree with My Digital Studio by Stampin Up. I love my new program.  The paper is also from Stampin Up and currently on clearance  I believe.  


This next card is also done with Stampin Up supplies.  It uses the pinwheel dies, Top Note die, and Stampin Up card stock and paper. The words are my own. I just printed them. It says "Just blowing by to... (and inside) Wish you a Happy Birthday."



This simple card was done with paper I got from the clearance rack at Staples.  It was designed for wedding invitations. Beautiful paper.  The set even came with the ribbons. The words are a new stamp I got recently. 



The next two cards are done with a kit I got from Stampin Up.  I added the brads because it is a better clasp.  I traced the envelope so I can use the pattern later. 



1 comment: