Sunday, November 4, 2012

5 cards at Midnight Madness

Another paper craft I created for midnight madness was 5 Easy Christmas cards.  Here they are

This one is pretty music paper, a Stampin Up stamp, and a EK ornament punch


This one is pretty paper, an EK punch and a stamp from I Brake For Stamps. The stamp is called Manger. It is available as a digital stamp and a rubber stamp.


This is done with pretty paper and Tim Holtz dies. The words some out and are interchangeable. 

This one is just pretty paper again and the words are from Stampin Up 

This one is done with a die I got at I Brake for Stamps. The background is done with s Sizzix folder that I got at JoAnn Fabrics. It is colored with markers and blender pens/inks.

Hope they give you ideas. 


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards! Love the papers you used too. I think my favorite is the music one.

    Hugs,
    Snoopy :D
    Snoopy's Homemade Fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful christmas cards! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete