Sunday, December 5, 2010

Happy accident

I have a standing order for two treat holders a week. I wanted to so something different so I searched the internet for ideas.  Well, I found one that looked easy.  I put on together and then went looking for a stamp to decorate it. Well, I found this stamp and it was a perfect fit. Isn't this cool!
Here is a video on how to make it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5g4R4OzwTw&feature=player_embedded

It is soo easy. The stamp I used is by Outline Stamps.  I colored it with copics. I filled it with a couple mini Snickers bars.

5 comments:

  1. So cute. I'd like to see a few of those hanging on my tree.
    Sue S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks great Faye! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful job....someone is gonna be sure lucky to recieve ithem!

    Shell~Alaska♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just amazing! The stamp you used couldn't be more perfect! Woohoo for you!

    Hugs,
    Snoopy :D

    ReplyDelete