Sunday, August 9, 2009

Fast Birthday Cards

I challenged myself to get two cards done in a hour. I have been taking far more time than that for each card. Well, I did it and make these two cards this morning. . I don't think they look like fast cards.



This one is very fast. The background was done with cuttlebug. The die cuts used around the words are from Nestabilities. I used Stampin Up punches to make the flowers . There is a very skinny strip of black card stock under the ribbon.


The words on this one are from a set of Stamps I just got at Tuesday Morning on Saturday. The ribbon on the bottom I got from Micheal's but I don't know the brand. I embossed the printed paper in the background. The flower was from a jar of flowers I got at a garage sale this summer.
Try it yourself.

1 comment: